Dark Green Spit When I Cough Is This Acid Reflux..........?

Is this Acid Reflux..........? - dark green spit when i cough

But not long ago, I received a wave of violent coughing. Some mucus approached, some of them and lots of greenery, it is evident from my nose is stuffy. But only a very bad cough away, and then after a while an acid \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Y and began burning in the throat. Shortly before, when I like spitting a little blood, but would cough so much and so hard. Do not get dark, I could not say whether it was blood or acid. I only know that I'm here, and suddenly I feel a little breathless, then I start coughing a storm. That sounds like a severe case of reflux? or is something else. All I know is I feel like shit now and in the chest, which disturbs the hell out of me. Any help is welcome.

3 comments:

Unassumi... said...

Green mucus is a sign of an infection. Blood can also cause infection. Combustion can be excessive coughing or reflux. Try to take some Mylanta to see if it solves. If there is reflux, should help. If the fire continues, we consider it a sign of pneumonia, and seek immediate medical attention. In any case, consult a doctor about this green slime you. Do not go and kiss someone before you faint Health ...

ilovepup... said...

I get how it feels, you have heartburn or something and I'll spit in a little more, he always went to the doctor and he gave me an inhaler to help and some antibiotics, I would go to the doctor suffering from bronchitis in May and will worsen if they do not believe.

csmjo said...

You need to go to the doctor. Green = sputum infection.

Post a Comment