Can Xanax De Diluted So Thanks To The Addicts, I Can't Get Meds. Lorazepam/Xanax Users Please Help!?

So thanks to the addicts, I can't get meds. Lorazepam/Xanax users please help!? - can xanax de diluted

I am a woman of the army, the husband is in Afghanistan for over a year I have two girls, 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., and suffer from panic / attacks.My anxity 6 and / or have resources, it was short of a heart attack before. (And was smart enough to get the neighbors, btw, thank you), God is, the baby is asleep! I do not want my daughter! Rasing And that's just me!
I Clonazipan since December '06, and I do not feel well so far. I do not want a magic pill. I de-stress and I also exersize therepy.
Frankly, I think I need to lorazepam, which was only the beginning of severe anxiety and panic.
And his argument that they might become addicted. Well, of course, I could. I would have gottenclonazepam drug addicts, more than one years, and I had to have! I
I KNW people abusing the medicine, but out of love for my girl, I need my DR.to undertand that I not only pills I'm looking for help! Ans.pz seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment