Flagyl Vs Tindamax Question About Metronidazole Gel Vs Pills?

Question about metronidazole gel vs pills? - flagyl vs tindamax

Hello,

I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis 2 weeks ago. I finished my last dose of Flagyl Metronidazole (oral) on Monday. Well, two days after his release again, and I am sure that there are new BV.

Since I was a round of Flagyl for 7 days in the week before just A, it is bad for my body? The pill can stomach cramps and nausea. But it seemed to work, while I was in it. And I had no yeast infection (which is usual)

The question is, what I ask my doctor to take the pill? or should I start with the gel? No one here has had experience with the gel? Side effects such as yeast infections?

I fear that the gel is most likely to give me a fungal disease of the pill. But I am also concerned that too many pills of antibiotics is particularly bad for my body.

any input is welcome! Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You may have chronic bacterial vaginosis.
2. The main cause is flushing (cleaning) to stop - if that is what you do.
3. Check this site for more information:
... http://bacterialvaginosisnaturaltreatmen

Post a Comment