What Make A Good Deck In An Aluminum Boat Should I Buy This Honda?

Should i buy this honda? - what make a good deck in an aluminum boat

i dont no much about cars, but I need it for school and work, no serious or Roadtrips some errands in town and things things. Years has had what makes me hesitate to buy it, but not IDNT, if nothing deep or have a bad experience with this model, please tell me ur opinion. Thank you.

Heres the listing and photos:
1987 Honda Accord LXi Price negotiable - $ 1200
The car is in good shape with many functions. Car roof, electric windows, central locking, cruise control, heating, air conditioning, rear seat folds down and the values of aluminum alloy wheels. Car has a clean title and I had a little more than a year. I was especially easy to get to work and school, and at 30 miles per gallon. It has 207XXX miles, and was well maintained. I recently received a new Deputyor changed the oil, change the windshield wipers, and check the brakes, which looked good. There are about three months, only candles and air filters. I installed around the package, Pioneer and Sony CD-3-way speakers. I have two new tires last winter and two in the spring, so that they agree and are in good shape. I had also lined up when I bought the last two tires. Smog has been accepted, 18 November and runs very well.

Call me anytime and please leave a vmail
Russ
Salt and Road Test
The price is negotiable

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image ...

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image ...

5 comments:

The Auto Evaluator™ said...

Looks like a decent car in general. I take the time to examine all options and ensure that they work. Check that a spare tire, jack, and a key that corresponds to the lug wheels, and a key-lock wheels (if applicable). Personally, I would be offered $ 800 offer and use the excess mileage as the reason for the lower amount, however, depends on you and your budget. Good luck and I hope that helps.

ivtecpak... said...

seems a good car, driving is a bit high even for a Honda, but the car is much longer if properly maintained .. Make sure the car had the timing belt changed recently, because memory is at 1200 to keep a car from point A to point B, thats about it ..

Shay B said...

if the alternator was replaced recently, probably because if the bad drive and when they do, more to come, but the price is higher than the miles on the odometer

James B said...

sounds good. Honda is reliable and fuel consumption. seems very well equipped - Speakers Sony!, alloy wheels, Pioneer CD deck. Of course, I support McCain?

Congenia... said...

If you have a car that sounds like a good deal. You should first try to make sure that you want.

Post a Comment